After sharing my thoughts and personal experiences on Demure Beauty over the past months, I am happy to introduce some new voices to my readers and hence want you to invite you to write for us.
I am looking for quality posts that will benefit the readers. So if you are blogger/influencer or even aspiring to be one and interested in guest posting, please read the following guidelines.
Guidelines for Guest Posting
- I will only accept original and non-plagiarized content.
- The post must have a minimum of 600 words.
- It can be either a product review, DIY recipe, listicle(eg. top 5 cleansers) or general beauty advice.
- Since this blog is dedicated to clean beauty, any product featured in the articles must have a complete ingredient list and should be free of harmful chemicals.
- Any product images (mandatory for reviews) must be shot in natural light and should not be blurry/pixelated.
- The copyrights/ownership of the post will belong to Demure Beauty. Do not post or reuse the content anywhere else on the internet.
- You can promote the post from your social media accounts if you wish or link back to it from your own blog.
- If your article has too many grammatical or spelling errors, it will be rejected. So run your article through online tools like Grammarly or Hemingway before sending it to me.
- You can include 1 backlink to your own blog.
Write for Us
If you can follow all the guidelines stated above, send me your blog pitch with the following details.
- A Catchy Headline
- A small topic brief and points you will cover in the post.
For Product Reviews: Share the name of the product you wish to review, its shopping link and how long you have used it.
Mail the pitch/review to demurebeautyin(@)gmail(dot)com. The subject of the email should be “Guest Post Pitch”. Once you get the green signal from me, you can start writing your post.