If you are a beauty blogger/influencer looking to widen your reader base, I want to invite you to write a guest post for us.
After sharing my thoughts and personal experiences on Demure Beauty over the past 3 years, I am happy to introduce some new voices to my readers.
I am looking for quality posts that will benefit my readers. So if you are a blogger/influencer or even aspiring to be one and interested in guest posting in exchange for a backlink, do read the following guidelines.
If you work for a brand or agency, please see this page here.
Guidelines for Guest Posting
- I will accept only original and non-plagiarized content.
- The post must have a minimum of 800 words.
- You can include 1 backlink to your own blog and include a short author bio at the end of the article featuring your name and blog.
- Any products that are featured in the articles must have a complete ingredient list and should be free of harmful chemicals.
- While submitting any images (mandatory for reviews), please make sure they are not blurry/pixelated.
- The copyrights/ownership of the post will belong to Demure Beauty. Do not post or reuse the content anywhere else on the internet.
- If your article has too many grammatical or spelling errors, it will be rejected. So run your article through online tools like Grammarly or Hemingway before sending them across.
Write for Us
If you can follow all the guidelines stated above, send me your blog pitch with the following details.
- A Catchy Headline
- A small topic brief/points you will cover in the post.
For Product Reviews:
Share the name of the product you wish to review, its shopping link and how long you have used it.
Mail the pitch/review to demurebeautyin(@)gmail(dot)com. The subject of the email should be “Guest Post Pitch”. Once you get the green signal from me, you can start writing your post.
Note: Due to time constraints, I will not be able to respond to all the emails. So please follow all the guidelines above to receive a response from me.