After sharing my thoughts and personal experiences on Demure Beauty over the past months, I am happy to introduce some new voices to my readers. And hence I want to invite you to write a guest post for us.
I am looking for quality posts that will benefit my readers. So if you are blogger/influencer or even aspiring to be one and interested in guest posting, do read the following guidelines.
Guidelines for Guest Posting
- I will accept only original and non-plagiarized content.
- The post must have a minimum of 600 words.
- You can write either a product review, share DIY recipes, create listicle(eg. top 5 cleansers) or a blog post giving general beauty advice.
- Since this blog is dedicated to clean beauty, any products that are featured in the articles must have a complete ingredient list and should be free of harmful chemicals.
- If you are submitting any images (mandatory for reviews), please shoot them in natural light. And please make sure they are not blurry/pixelated.
- The copyrights/ownership of the post will belong to Demure Beauty. Do not post or reuse the content anywhere else on the internet.
- You can promote the post from your social media accounts if you wish or link back to it from your own blog.
- If your article has too many grammatical or spelling errors, it will be rejected. So run your article through online tools like Grammarly or Hemingway before sending it to me.
- You can include 1-2 backlink to your own blog. I can even include a short author bio at the end of the article featuring your name and blog.
Write for Us
If you can follow all the guidelines stated above, send me your blog pitch with the following details.
- A Catchy Headline
- A small topic brief and points you will cover in the post.
For Product Reviews:
Share the name of the product you wish to review, its shopping link and how long you have used it.
Mail the pitch/review to demurebeautyin(@)gmail(dot)com. The subject of the email should be “Guest Post Pitch”. Once you get the green signal from me, you can start writing your post.