Last Updated on October 14, 2022
It’s been over a month since Juicy Chemistry sent me their new launches to try out, including the Aloe Vera Juice and Aloe Vera Gel. And since then both have been a part of my daily skincare routine.
If I had to use only one ingredient for the rest of my life, it would probably be aloe vera. We all know how versatile and nourishing the ingredient is yet don’t use it regularly because of how sticky pure aloe vera products can be.
Well, the Juicy Chemistry Aloe Vera Gel and Aloe vera Juice just changed the game!
Aloe Vera Benefits For Skin
Aloe vera juice has 99% water content which makes it extremely hydrating for your skin and hair. The polysaccharides aka natural sugars in it help bind this moisture to your skin.
It has over 75 bioactive compounds including minerals, vitamins, saponins, antioxidants, salicylic acid, and amino acids that nourish your skin. It is also extremely soothing and can help improve healing.
Aloe Vera reduces free radical damage caused by sun exposure and stimulates collagen to heal wounds and improve skin elasticity. It helps manage acne, dandruff(seborrheic dermatitis), psoriasis, sunburns, and general skin irritation.
It is suitable for all skin types and safe for almost everyone including kids, except those allergic to it.
My Experience With Juice Chemistry Aloe Vera Gel
To start with I loved the glass bottle with a pump for the aloe vera gel. I don’t mind sticking my fingers in the tub.
But if someone else wants to borrow it, the sanitary aspect makes me uncomfortable. So I’m glad Juicy Chemistry launched an aloe vera gel in a pump bottle.
Like all Juicy Chemistry products, the aloe vera gel is certified organic by Ecocert Cosmos. It is sourced from Mexico which as per the brand has the perfect climate for the aloe vera plant to grow.
The ingredients include 99.5% Aloe Vera juice and Ecocert-approved thickener and preservatives which give it stable shelf life. The gel is the lightest aloe vera gel I have used so far.
It has a slightly runny, fluid consistency and just disappears into the skin leaving a sticky residue behind. So it can be easily layered under a heavier moisturizer of facial oil if you have dry skin.
If you have oily skin like me, this Juicy Chemistry aloe vera gel is enough on its own. After cleansing and toning my skin, I use 2 pumps of the Aloe Vera Gel and massage it into my skin.
It hydrates the skin well since it has polysaccharides that help retain water in the skin. Juicy Chemistry Aloe Vera Gel can be used in multiple ways:
- As a soothing salve to instantly soothe red, sunburnt skin after spending a day out in the skin.
- As a daily skin moisturizer to hydrate the skin and improve barrier function.
- As a cooling salve before facial shaving, or after waxing, threading to soothe irritation.
- As a spot treatment to soothe inflamed areas of skin, including pimples.
- As a hydrating face mask, on its own, or with other DIY ingredients.
My Experience With Juicy Chemistry Aloe Vera Juice
This is one of a kind product and the one I was more intrigued about since I heard about its launch. It has 99.5% aloe vera juice but no thickening agent. So it has a water-like liquid consistency.
The Juicy Chemistry aloe vera juice is just like your usual toner but packed with nutrients. It even comes in a convenient spray bottle making it easy to spritz it everywhere.
The Aloe Vera Juice has a watery consistency but feels hydrating leaving the skin soft and plump. It is kind of like having a spray-on moisturizer and is super convenient to use.
After cleansing my skin, I just spritz it on my face and gently tap it in. My oily skin needs no other moisturizer on top of it due to the humid weather.
But you can pair your usual moisturizer facial oil or even the Juicy chemistry aloe vera gel on top if you have dry skin.But that’s not all.
Since it has water-like consistency, it can even be used in multiple ways:
- Spritz the Juicy Chemistry Aloe Vera Juice on your scalp whenever it feels itchy to instantly soothe it.
- Use it to activate your powder hair masks and face masks to make them more hydrating.
- Spray it to dampen your skin first and add some hydration before using facial oils to help them spread quickly.
- Spritz it on hair or face as a hydrating mist for an instant moisture boost.
- Ecocert Cosmos certified organic
- Made from 99.5% aloe vera juice
- Lightweight and quickly absorbed into the skin
- No stickiness after application
- Easy to use, sustainable packaging
- Affordable price
- Suitable for all skin types
- Hydrating and soothing
- Can be used to activate powder masks
- No added colors, fragrances, or other additives
- Cruelty-free and vegan friendly.
Final Thoughts On The Juicy Chemistry Aloe Vera Juice and Gel
These two are absolute winners and are already a part of my skincare routine. If you are looking for pure aloe vera gel that comes in convenient packaging and can be used around the year in multiple ways, definitely get these. You won’t be disappointed.
Disclaimer: This post is created as part of a paid collaboration with Juicy Chemistry but the opinions expressed are honest.
* This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using the link, I will earn a small amount (at no extra cost to you!) The amount helps me maintain website costs and bring more and better content to you.